Thursday, February 10, 2005

"1...2...3...drop...damn."

Between raising a family and raising a mortgage, there seems to be little time left on the calendar to raise a BuD'S wager along with a little hell. But don't tell that to Loch. Earlier this week he threw down the cards for the next poker party.

It's April 22-24, 2005. The city has been nominated. The location has been narrowed down to two. But a few house-keeping chores need to be completed before then.

So who’s in? Who’s out? Are we even gonna do this? Is April possible or should we wait until the fall? Should we wait 'til next year? Or six years? Will someone call Ken? Grab your calendars and leverage it against your parental responsibilities, boys. The fate of the next party is in your hands.

Confirmed cardsharks:
BL
CW
CF
TW
CT

"Vacilating with a tenative 'yea'"
MF

MIA
JH
JB

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am all for you guys having your poker party, but....I am thinking Craig should reconsider taking his wife to the "free" suite...lets say on the River Walk???? I have a feeling he might get a little more lucky if you know what I mean!!:)
SW

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in for Co-ed Naked Strip Poker. Where's that party at?
I know Casey's in. I seem to recall him losing his shoes and shirt to a game of 4 drop lately...

Loch's wife

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll bring the sunless tanning lotion, you bring the chips, and we can have ourselves a P-A-R-T-Y!!
I hear San Antonio is nice this time of year. And, someone around here has a free suite we can use.
Oh-la-la...
Loch's wife

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
wondering when this crap blog will be replaced by an actual website and counting